Your cart is currently empty.
CCTV Camera Security System 4CH 2 Dome Camera DVR HD 1080P IP Kit Day Night
Shipping costs - $19.90 Australia wide *
Tracked shipping throughout your purchase
12 month warranty for peace of mind
Motion detection of up to 192 areas. Infrared night vision within a 20m radius. A camera resolution of 1080P HD for live and recorded video that is supremely better than the usual 720P used in most DIY home security systems. The UL-Tech CCTV 1080P 4-channel CCTV Security Camera is simply one of the best home surveillance systems that you can get in the market today.
Utilizing the latest security monitoring technology, our UL-Tech CCTV system is featured with record, playback, search modes and many more. The high resolution makes it easy to identify facial features, license plates and clothing patterns for total convenience in the event of any home invasion or break-in. With the option of inserting external hard drive, the System enables you to review your recordings even from quite a while back.
The CCTV System uses Wi-Fi and supports P2P technology for effortless link to the internet, and the 5-in-1 DVR has video outputs via VGA and HDMI. Better still, you can access the System remotely through your smartphone or mobile device to view, capture and record with the XMEye app and an instant email will be sent to your account if any unauthorized motion is detected. You can also customize the motion detection so that the camera will only be activated when motion is detected.
So come your next vacation or anytime that you?re not home, it?s good to know that the UL-Tech 1080P CCTV Security Camera is your all-seeing eye on your property every single moment of the day and night. Install one today for total peace of mind.
Note: This product require a Hard Drive (not included) to record the video
Note: This Camera is not for outdoor use
- 1080P HD
- 4 Channel 1080N 5-in-1 DVR
- Supports AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS and IP camera
- Support P2P technology
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- External hard disk for video storage (Not included)
- Remote access
- View on phone or computer by logging in XMEye app
- Customizable motion detection
- Instant E-mail alarm
- HDMI and VGA outputs
- Indoor use
- Support USB backup and storage
- Data protection when power outage
- Support 4 channel simultaneous live viewing via smart phone
- Support Capture and Record in your smart phone
- Support Cloud System for Remote Access/Support HDMI Output
- Easy to install
- Bonus and USB mouse
- Codec: H264
- Monitor quality: VGA, HDMI:HD
- Preview ability: 4*1080N
- Encode ability: 4*1080N@12fps
- Decode ability: 4*1080N@12fps
- Multi-mode input: analog: 4*1080N; 4*AHD-M; 4*AHD-L
- Hybrid: 4*1080N (analog) + 4*960P (network)
- Network only: 4*720P; 4*1080P; 8*720P;8*1080P;1*1080P
- Motion detection: Each screen can be set to 192 (16*12) detection areas; multi-level security sensitivity can be set (limited local channel)
We also recommend these security cameras
What is Afterpay?
Don’t you hate it when it’s a few days before you get paid, you see an amazing price on an item you must have, but there’s no money in your account? Don’t let your dream item get away from you, use Afterpay to help transform the way you buy things online.
Here at Factory Buys we love Afterpay as it allows our customers the freedom to have the products they want now, and pay in easy to manage instalments . You pay only the purchase price by choosing this method, and process couldn’t be simpler or easier. Take advantage of Afterpay, all the great online shops are using it. Shop with Afterpay and get the products you want now!
Select Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and we’ll schedule automatic payments for you.
Get approved instantly and securely
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot.